Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's day!

Today is an inportant occasion and is it is MOTHER"S DAY!!! This is the day when we "officially" thanks our mother for what they had given us.


Everyone should be grateful that they can still still celebrate mother's day as this shows that our mother is still with us, but there are some poor kids whom do not have the chance to celebrate mother's day as their mothers are not with them. They do not have the chance to be showered with motherly love or care, nor have the chance to be nagged or scolded by their mum for doing wrong things. It is a blessing if you are still being scolded or nagged by your mum as these shows that your mum loves and cares abt u. Although i might complained that my mum keep nagging at me, but when i remember that how my mum slogged her guts to provide for my studies, how early she wake up to wake me up and how hard she took to give birth to me into this world, i will just let her nagged at me as afterall she is my mum. She might be unreasonable, loud and fierce but what she does is for my own good. She might be imperfect in other's eyes, but she is alway perfect in my eyes.

The perfect mother in my eyes

No comments: