Sunday, October 4, 2009

Tmr is the official start of Year 2 Semester 2 :D I've been feeling excited and worried at the same time, excited is about seeing new faces in my classes and meeting up with previous classmates and worried is whether could i sleep and wake up at the designated time? I've been trying to sleep early in the last part of the holidays but i just can't get to sleep and instead i slept later causing me to behave like an American. I am awake only at night and asleep in the morning.

Let me summarise my holidays in short, most of the time during the holidays, i hangout mostly with my usual clique which is eugene they all. It was quite fun and exciting as late supper, KFC porridge, L4D during midnight, midnight shopping at Mustafa and alot more and one of the most memorable is having prata at prata house. It is a fruitful holiday and i've relax enough and now is the time for me to slog my guts in school again.

No comments: